Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm tired, therefore: Blues

1# I'm tired, therefore: Blues.
Advertisements

VDO of I'm tired, therefore: Blues

I'm tired, therefore: Blues Video Clips. Duration : 1.02 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Best Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. Just felt like goofing around before going to bed. This is all because I played a sweet Dobro copy today and felt in little blues-pickin mood... I'm using my Ibanez RG 350EX with some .011-.056 Ernie Balls I think. My little Pocket POD (pedal board away from my pedal board) direct into my mac. I grabbed the Ibanez cuz I felt like shredding it up, but that just couldn't happen tonight. My inspiration comes from playing a Vintage®VRC800Series guitar today at RKM Millwoods. It also comes from home made chicken noodle soup and egg nog with spiced rum. I like typing.
View Related articles associated with Best Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share I'm tired, therefore: Blues.


No comments:

Post a Comment