Monday, July 23, 2012

A Harry Styles love Story: Pay Back Chapter 26 Marathon Part 4/10

1# A Harry Styles love Story: Pay Back Chapter 26 Marathon Part 4/10.
Advertisements

VDO of A Harry Styles love Story: Pay Back Chapter 26 Marathon Part 4/10

A Harry Styles love Story: Pay Back Chapter 26 Marathon Part 4/10 Tube. Duration : 0.67 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from link Best Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. PART FLIPPIN' 4!!! Sammy's POV: We all in van on the way to the girls apartment and Niall had his arm around me and I had my heart resting on his shoulder. I looked up and him and saw that he was looking down at me to. I got lost in his gorgeous blue eyes and I got lost in them. He winked at me blocking my view of one of his beautiful eyes for a moment. I blushed insanely and he giggled at me. We pulled up and we all got out but then Niall stopped me. - Want to go for dinner and a surprise tomorrow? - - Do you really have to ask? Of course I will. - I walked to the elevator and saw that everyone else had already gone up. - Looks like we're alone. - Niall said wiggling his eyebrows at me like a perv. - Don't expect to much. - He looked at me and then at his shoes. I now understand why people say that they always like when a person does that. ( I'm just going to interrupt this for a moment and I want to say that I would die if Niall ever did that to me!!! ) He took a step towards me and took a hold of my waist. Looked me in my eyes and leaned in placing a soft kiss on my lips. The elevator doors opened and in walked and old woman. We pulled away and I looked the floor and blushed. - Well isn't he a looker? You have quite a strapping young man for yourself. Just don't let him get away. And remember kids always eat your cucumbers. - - Don't worry Miss. this one isn't getting away. - I said looking him in his eyes and saw him blush. Cutest thing ever. We walked in the ...
View Related articles related to Best Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share A Harry Styles love Story: Pay Back Chapter 26 Marathon Part 4/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment