Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ChiKen PoKs (TiK ToK Parody)

#The Best ChiKen PoKs (TiK ToK Parody).
Advertisements

Good VDO of ChiKen PoKs (TiK ToK Parody)

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to gift Video on Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup From Scratch. i want it to dam my sisters. and the public. info that's helpful. together with your friends. ChiKen PoKs (TiK ToK Parody), that I even have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment within the view. ChiKen PoKs (TiK ToK Parody) Video Clips. Duration : 3.42 Mins.

Thanks to Samuel Miller and Eric Walter for appearing and taping. LYRICS: Wake up in the mornin' feelin really itchy (What's with your skin, dude?) And all this puss is squirtin' out and it's really icky (Whoa, gross!) Don't wanna eat, plus I need all the Quaker's packs Cause when I put 'em in the tub it's an oatmeal bath I'm talkin red spots all over my toes, toes Sneeze comin' out of my nose, noes The infection is here and it grows, grows Pill-poppin' Tylenol and Aleve, leve Never had anitbodies Tryin' to get a little bit healthy... These spots wanna pop Body temp is goin' up Blood cells of white gonna fight Til I'm feeling alright Chicken pox really sucks But the itching won't stop, no These spots wanna pop Body temp is goin' up Blood cells of white gonna fight Til I'm feeling alright Chicken pox really sucks But the itching won't stop, no Ain't got a cure in the world, but there's plenty of cream Ain't got immunity yet? Well you should get a vaccine. My skin is starting to rot, and I feel like a leper And if it keeps up at this rate I'll REALLY look like Mick Jagger I'm talkin' chicken noodle soup for lunch, lunch with a bendy straw in my cup, cup I wanna scratch but I got too much, much Infection, In adults it's much more fatal And because I am a male I think I might be sterile I think I might be sterile These spots wanna pop Body temp is goin' up Blood cells of white gonna fight Til I'm feeling alright Chicken pox really sucks But the itching won't stop, no These ...
View Related articles related to Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup From Scratch. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share ChiKen PoKs (TiK ToK Parody).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment